Get the kids excited to celebrate Easter beyond painting eggs. Use creative materials and art techniques like rubber cement, crayon resist, geometric shapes, q-tips, and even glowing chalk to make cool Easter art projects this year! Not only are these activities a fun celebration of Easter, they’re also a fantastic way for kids to learn new tools and get an edge up on their artistic talents.
What are your favorite Easter activities? Let us know in the comments!
Make sure to visit each link below to head to the tutorial.
1. Painted Fabric Suncatcher Eggs | Buggy and Buddy
2. Tissue Paper Eggs | Design Improvised
3. Rubber Cement Eggs | Project Kid
4. Egg Art Garlands | Art Bar
5. Baking Soda Painted Eggs | The DIY Dreamer
11. Q-Tip Painted Eggs | No Time For Flash Cards
12. Watercolor Eggs | hello, Wonderful
13. Crayon Resist Egg Hunt | Mom Inspired Life
14. Crayon Resist Suncatcher | Crafty Morning
15. Geometric Easter Eggs | Pink Sugarland
We rounded up some bonus Easter art projects below! Check out these fun Squeegee and Spin Art Easter Eggs!
Check out more creative Easter activities here!