Get your kids fashionably back to school with these adorable animal bags made out of…duct tape! Yes that’s right. All you need is some colorful tape and scissors to craft up a few of these darling accessories for your tot or child.
Duct Tape Animal Bags – Materials:
– Colored duct tape, scissors and/or cutter
1. Have all your supplies ready!
2. Pick a duct tape color. Cut between 3 and 5 long duct tape strings (around 30″) at the same length. Now tape them all together at the bottom.
Finally fold your duct tape strings together. You should have a nice piece of tape now!
Repeat that step a second time.
3. Out of your 2 duct tape pieces, cut 2 circles around 5″. One for the front of the bag, one for the back.
4. Time for cute face decorations. No need to be too precise! Cut some ears and nose, mustaches..etc out of other duct tape colors and put them together on the front circle.
5. Assemble your bag now. Cut string from the same duct tape color of your bag. Tape together the front of your bag and the back. Leave an opening at the top!
6. Last step is the strap of your bag. With your duct tape, cut a long string. and fold it together. Out of this, cut your strap. Tape it inside your bag.
Now you have a cute and fashionable bag for your little or big ones to show off!
Wouldn’t these be cute for back to school to fill with pencils, toys, or encouraging notes?
Check out more creative ideas for kids!
Marie-Laure, is an Architect first, a mom of two, but also a Do It Yourself kind of girl. She LOVES CRAFTING. Her blog La Maison de Loulou is a piece of her with simple and fun crafts, ideas, projects, and activities to do with your kids at anytime. Her children Louise and Roman are her inspiration and all the DIY’s are made for them to have fun. Toys, games, costumes..she loves exploring the kids world with her own twist.
Agnes Hsu is a mom of three and has been inspiring parents and kids to get creative with easy activities and family friendly recipes for over 10 years. She shares her love for creative play and kids food to her 2MM+ followers online. Agnes' commitment to playful learning and kindness has not only raised funds for charity but also earned features in prestigious nationwide publications.