Check out the video above for an inside look at the book!
When I wrote my first children’s book, My Color Is Rainbow (illustrated by Yulia Gwilym) my only hope was to spread the message of love, kindness and acceptance to children through the power of story telling.
I had no idea the book would resonate among so many parents, educators families and more. Regardless of if you have children, the power of love and acceptance is a universal theme.
I have been blown away by the wonderful support for My Color is Rainbow and the creativity it has inspired! If you’ve been following us on Instagram we are sharing how the book has provided a wonderful gateway to talk about acceptance and get kids creative with the hashtag #MyColorIsRainbow.
I’m forever grateful for the enthusiasm the book has garnered, especially when it comes to two things we firecely believe in – creativity and kindness!
Check out 40+ brilliant crafts and activities you can make with your kids inspired by My Color Is Rainbow. Note you do not need the book at all to create these fun activities with your children.
Thank you for your incredible support! Make sure to click on the links below to head over the the tutorial.
1. Giant Sticky Wall Confetti Rainbow (via hello, Wonderful)
2. Rainbow Suncatcher (via Learning and Exploring Through Play)
3. Rainbow Scrape Painting (via hello, Wonderful inspired by @mielaerkerasmussen)
4. Rainbow Story Basket (via Little Worlds Big Adventures)
5. Magic Trick Rainbow Card (via Little Monster)
6. Rainbow Masks (via Cut Outs Kids)
7. Rainbow Pillow Camp (via Art Camp)
8. Rainbow Painter (via Mama Pappa Bubba)
9. Rainbow Painting with Template (via Homebound But Hopeful)
10. Rainbow Paper Mache (via The Art Dream)
11. Rainbow Paper Printable (via The Art Dream)
12. Rainbow Heart Cards (via Messy Little Monster)
13. Rainbow Hop Activity (via Munchkins and Moms)
14. Rainbow Notebook (via Pink Stripey Socks)
15. Rainbow Painting Craft (via A Little Pinch of Perfect)
16. Rainbow Paper Plate Craft (via Glued to My Crafts)
17. Rainbow Sand Paper Painting (via Make It Your Own)
18. Rainbow Yarn Craft (via Rhythms of Play)
19. Rainbow Raised Salt Painting (via Fun With Mama)
20. Rainbow Prints and Stamping (via Creating Creatives)
21. Rainbow Cardboard Yarn Wrapping (via Curious Little People)
22. Rainbow Styrofaom Painting (via Cinta and Co)
23. Rainbow Collages (via Usbornestagram)
24. Rainbow Learning Activity (via Katherine Maries)
25. Felt Rainbow Craft (via Bonjour Mes Amies)
26. Rainbow Smoothie Bowls (via Luxe and the Lady)
27. Rainbow Pop Up Card (via Chloe Just Me)
28. Rainbow Paper Ball Garland (via Start Creative)
29. Rainbow Scape Art (via Arty Craft Kids)
30. Rainbow Fine Motors Cereal (via Paging Fun Mums)
31. Rainbow Card (via Suzy Sultman)
32. Rainbow Doodles (via Picture This Book)
33. Rainbow Paper Hearts (via Learn 2 Steam)
34. Rainbow Drawings (via Tee and Penguin)
35. Rainbow Stamps (via Book Nerd Mommy)
36. Rainbow Sunglasses (via Handy With Scissors)
37. Rainbow Cut Outs (via Doodlemoo)
38. Rainbow Paper Craft (via Pinknounou)
39. Watercolor Black Glue Rainbow (via I Heart Crafty Things)
40. Rainbow Fizzing Experiment (via Teaching Mama)
45. Rainbow Shrinky Dink Necklaces (via The Blue Barn)
46. Rainbow Paper Clouds (via The Kindergarten Connection)
47. Rainbow Paper Rings (via Willow Day)
48. Rainbow Tile Printing (via Preschool Powol Packets)
49. Rainbow Collage (via The Pinterested Parent)
Disclosure: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive a small affiliate commission. Regardless, we give our promise that we only recommend products or services we would use personally and believe will add values to our readers.