What better way to celebrate fall than to gather up gorgeous fall leaves and create some fantastic art projects with them? These ideas offer up simple and inexpensive ways to get your art on with the kids. Get inspired by making cute fall critters or stamp, rub and paint with leaves. Or how about creating stunning mandalas and suncatchers? The possibilities are endless with just a few simple art supplies you most likely already have a home and a bundle of beautiful fall foliage.
*Make sure to click on the links to view the full tutorial.
16. Autumn Clay Leaf Bowls | One Project Closer
17. Watercolor Glue Resist Leaves | hello, Wonderful
18. Rolling Pin Fall Leaf Painting | Fantastic Fun and Learning
19. Painted Leaves | Art Bar Blog
20. Leaf Suncatchers | Buzzmills