These rainbow fruit ice pops are a refreshing low sugar treat to give kids and so easy to make! Make a few and pop them out of the freezer for a cool treat on a warm sunny day.
Rainbow Fruit Popsicles – Ingredients:
– Cut up fruit (for our “rainbow” we used strawberries, orange slices, kiwi and blackberries)
– Apple juice (diluted in half with water)
1. Layer one piece of cut up fruit into the popsicle mold (I did strawberry, orange, kiwi, blackberry).
2. Fill up each mold with the diluted apple juice.
3. Stick in the freezer. Check back in about 20 minutes when the ice pops are starting to freeze, but are not frozen completely. Insert a lollipop stick.
4. Remove when completely frozen.
There’s just a touch of sweetness to these ice pops and the bites of fruit in between are so refreshing!
What are some of your favorite refreshing treats to give kids?
Disclosure: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive a small affiliate commission. Regardless, we give our promise that we only recommend products or services we would use personally and believe will add values to our readers.