What is it about fall that makes us crave anything apples? Along with that comes cinnamon and caramel, the perfect ingredients to pair with crisp and sweet apples. We’ve rounded up 25 scrumptious apple recipes to celebrate fall your kids will love. Have a yummy snack ready for when they come home from school, like apple dips or apple “cookies” drizzled with your favorite toppings. Or pack up healthy apple muffins, pops or hand pies for lunch. If you want something more decadent, opt for making delicious caramel apples, trifles, or apple pie bars. Hmm, all these sound amazing with a mug of apple cider right about now.
What are your favorite apple treats and snacks for kids?
*Make sure to click on the link to view the full recipe.
6. Apple Crumb Muffins | Sally’s Baking Addiction
7. Mini Apple Butter Hand Pies | hello, Wonderful
8. Baked Apples | Simply Recipes
9. Apple Crisp Stuffed Apples | Creme de la Crumb
10. Apple Crisp | Barefeet In The Kitchen
16. Apple Cookie Cups | Life Love and Sugar
17. Apple Pie Bars | Love Grows Wild
18. Apple Crumb Muffins | Bake by Nature
19. Apple Pull Apart Bread | Heather’s French Press
20. Apple Cheddar Crackers | My Modern Cookery