Springtimeis one of the best seasons to explore nature with your kids. We’ve rounded up 20 fun spring arts and crafts projects to inspire you to celebrate the outdoors. Make pretty flowers from unexpected and unique art materials, colorful butterflies, bird’s nests, and painted pinwheels. Or create spring mixed media art and plant your own seeded paper! These fantastic projects and more require just a few materials to keep your little ones occupied on a sunny spring afternoon. What are some of your favorite spring crafts to make with the kids? Let us know in the comments!
Make sure to visit the links below for each site to view the entire project tutorial.
6. Paper Flowers | Craft & Creativity
7. Pressed Flower Suncatcher | In the Playroom
8. Mini Fairy Terrarium | hello, Wonderful
9. Fairy Flower Collages | Nurture Store
10. Noodle Sunflower Art | Crafty Morning
11. Coffee Filter Butterflies | Typically Simple
12. Paper Plate Bird’s Nest | The DIY Mommy
13. Recycled Bunny Planters | 17 Apart
14. Cardboard Flower Looms | Pink Stripey Socks
15. Spring Mixed Media Art | hello, Wonderful
16. Soda Bottle Recycled Flowers | A Little Pinch of Perfect
17. Paper Bird Garland | Art Bar
18. Cherry Blossom Tree | I Heart Crafty Things
19. Paper Bag Flower Crowns | Happy Hooligans
20. Clay Bird’s Nests | hello, Wonderful
Check out more creative spring projects here!